Rekord C Sprint intake manifold, Kadett Rallye extra instrument panels

Teile- und Fahrzeugangebote. Preis und Standort angeben. Links zu Ebay oder anderen Auktionen sind unerwünscht!
Antworten
stt1

Rekord C Sprint intake manifold, Kadett Rallye extra instrument panels

Beitrag von stt1 »

I have one extra intake manifold. In good condition, no pieces broken off, all threads are good. Pin bolts were removed, because some previous owner did ruin the bolt (upper part) threads with incorrect nuts.

Cast week: 21
Year: 1968

Pics:
http://damage.fi/stt/Imusarja/

Asking price: 120 Euro + shipping (approx. 25-40 Euro for shipping, depends from destination country)

If somebody is interested in I have early ("bis", but according to information given by my friend, these should fit also to later models just fine) Kadett B 1900 Rallye instrument panels - one very good quality repro (small batch (5 pieces?) was made in Finland about 10 years ago) and one original. Really good side rubbers for another panel. Also one original aluminium "console" around shifter (originally painted full black) + original connecting part between the "console" and instrument panel (this is original special part used with the steel instrument panel, fits only with this panel, not with Sprint/Commodore models). In top there is one very good (very few scratches in it) used "console" from a normal model. And last but not least, there is also the steel part for connecting the dash board and instrument panel. Should be correct and looks all original, but I haven't had a possibility to fit this part to Kadett for checking correct angle.

These panels do not fit to Rekord C Sprint without modification! Also wont fit to Kadett B 1100 Rallye as the tunnel below the panel is completely different between 1100 and 1900 (or other models originally with CIH-engine).

Asking price 220e + shipping for all the instrument panels + consoles together.

Pics:
http://damage.fi/stt/Kadett_paneelit/

Antworten